Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Make up work

yo yo yo wadupp
its Q back on the blogg 2 strait days
finna go harda den yestaday cuz honestly
2 me yestaday was kinda weak.. wudnt my best work by far so
ima make up 4 it like i usually do
so here u go

Aight 1st n foremost i wanna give yall the
PIC of the Day
Here we have Vic frm ldrs1354
the photo has words within itself real tlk
2 me it looks like a king upon his throne
n Vics throne jus happens 2 b constructed of kicks
Yu can c he practices wat he preaches or w/e u wanna call it
sportin the ldrs fitted..the ldrs hoodie...then wit the teal colord skinny.. n the gold kicks
idk wat they are but they tuff as hell
big ups 2 the photographer an the photo editor cuz ive never seen a pic go dis hard....
this gave me a idea 4 a pic of my own
so if yu c me usin the pose n the photo edits
u know where i got it frm
.........I jus think this should b claimed as the pic of the Year..but thats my opinion



aight its time 4 a cuple kicks of the day
Kicks of the Day
Here ive broght 4 yur veiwing is the Retro XI(11) in Citrus and White..
wow sexy color way..
not 2 mention the shoe is one of my favorite pair of Jay's.. its in the fave 5..haha a lil on the back end tho
but these jus a sample.. i cnt give yall no estimated price.. no estimated release date.. nun like that cuz these r jus samples right now... i dnt even think they doin good eitha idk
but wen ever i get sum info on these
ill b sure 2 post a follow up



Air Jordan Retro I(1)-Khaki
set 2 b released sum time in June this yr..
theres so many AJ 1's set 2 b released dis yr its hard 2 decied which 1ns 2 buy..
id buy all of em but i aint got the flag 4 that but if yu do mor power 2 yu.. but if u dnt like me id deffinatly set up a Big 3..
these are n my big 3 no doubt.. they make the cut easy..
the Suede won me over n the color way is not bad either.. i dnt think it wuld hav worked with any other color besides Navy...


ok now it seems like its time 4 the
Gear of the Day

Aight.. well idk how 2 explain this..
uhm.. its Tuff as hell..
if yu keep up w/ the Cool Kids
such as we do u alredy set ur eyes on this jacket
mayb u knew about it b4 them well thats coo 2.
but this part of The North Face outerwear line
so if yu ever get chilly
n u wanna go hard at the same time pic this up
it run for about $240
well it depens on where u get it frm
well that wraps things up 4 the day
haha hope i went hard enuff
i think i did.. my opinion
but vote on the poll
n keep supportin g
im outty
TS. signin out

No comments:

Post a Comment